Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

I recently got separated 6 mths ago because my husband did

Customer Question

I recently got separated 6 mths ago because my husband did not trust me and he had every right not to. I cheated on him before our marriage during our marriage and towards the end of our marriage with the same person whom i always felt I was in love with. Now that I am separated, the same man I cheated with winds up not being who I dreamed he would be and it of course did not work out. My husband did not know I cheated on him during our marriage but I knew and I felt horrible, he deserved better so I asked for the separation. I was unhappy and I was only making my husband unhappy but he loved me very much and would do anything and everything for me. My husband begged me back at the beginning and I would tell him no, but then I began to realize what I had lost but he started going out and talking to other woman and now is dating a woman 10 yrs younger than him while him and I were somewhat dating again. He lied to me and told me he wasn't seeing anybody, but found out differently. I can't blame him for moving on because I kept telling him I did not know if we were getting back together. All I know is that knowing he is with another woman is devastating me and I am very depressed and letting my work slide. I am self employed and cannot afford to lose focus but I am so depressed, I cannot concentrate on my priorities. Even though I know my husband and I will not reconcile because we do not trust each other, I miss him and I feel so alone.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 3 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX X'm a Category Moderator on JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Best,
Walter
Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is december 11, 2010 and I have yet to receive a response, my paypal account has been charged the 15 dollars and I am about to dispute it because I have not received any feedback. I would appreciate it if justanswer.com just refunds my payment, please resolve this issue promptly.