Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

Three days ago my girlfriend and I had a little spat. I asked

Three days ago my girlfriend and I had a little spat. I asked her to come over to stay thursday night, she said no, she had to study...but then she said it was too soon, like to see me again. We were in my bed, i told her angry that i had to leave. since then she has not called back and i dont know what to do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 5 years ago.

Your father is correct especially since you've already reached out. As long as she knows that you're available when she "is ready" to move on after the scuffle, she will decide when that would be.

You may want to figure out if there may be more issues that she's dealing (not this last incident) If that may be the case, when she speaks to you, ask her if she wants to talk about that. Meanwhile you can use this "quiet time" for self reflection. Think about the anger and what can be done about it (suppressing or getting angry are not solutions)