TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

my fiance recently found out that i had slept with a girl when

Customer Question

my fiance recently found out that i had slept with a girl when we were broken up, she always tried to get it out of me that i did it but i kept on telling her that nothing happened, when we broke up she wanted me to tell her if i was with anyone, but i did not want to tell her that. she told me if i was with that girl we wouldnt be together and i think she was trying to control me. but now she is saying she cant trust me. i only kept it from her because i didnt want to hurt her and i knew i wanted to still be with her, i dont knwo what to do to regain her trust back., i love her and her daughter so much to let them go. also when i was asked what happened , she wanted it in detail, but it was 2 years ago and i dont quite remember what happened so later on when she asked me again what happened i cant remember and she gets a different story out of me.i need her to know that i am telling her the truth and i have nothing else to hide, i only kept it from her because i didnt want to see her hurt, or have her not wanna talk to me again please please help me .
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Category Moderator on JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i still have not got an answer back i want a refund