Cathy
Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice
25773729

Can someone tell me if a female shows the following profile

<p>Can someone tell me if a female shows the following profile picture on facebook, what does she try to convey ? She dressed in Police uniform with the back facing the front of the photo showing some bare back and a little hip. Looks very sexy. Does this suggest dominatrix sexual style ? I can upload you the picture if you need to see it.</p><p>There is a Tatoo at the back which appaers to be "vito" which is a name that implies power.</p>
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.

Hi and thanks for writing JA

Yes it might imply mild domination. It is not overt domination so you would have to ask the woman what the implication might be. The word Vito is the italian diminutive for the name Vittorio and is not a name that implies power. Are you sure you read the word correctly? You might be off by the third character? It could be vivo which is more likely and is latin for life.

Let me know and warm wishes to you.

Cathy

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It is not vovo. Is it possible for me to send your the picture so you can take a look and let me know ?
Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.

No I do not think you can send photos on JA.

What is vovo? I dont understand. What is vovo?

thanks for clarifying here.

Warm regards, Cathy

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I typed it wrong. I meant for sure it is not vivo. In the past, I have uploaded picture on another question so I know it can be done. Maybe another councilor ask me to upload it to a web site and he look at it and answer my other question before. I really think you need to see the picture to give me the proper answer. Is there a way to e-mail ?

Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.
Try it. If it has worked in the past, try it. I would love to see it so I can help you best on this.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Please go to this llink to see the picture:

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=6e15vjaxfw9d55w

Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.
Hi and thanks for sharing that photo. It helped a lot. Yes, she is trying to convey domination. It is amateurish but yes that is her message.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Can read the tatoo in er back ? Does this imply sexual domination ?
Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.

No, I tried hard to magnify it but I could not read it.

Vito by the way, if you can read it, does not imply sexual domination.