Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience:  PHD LPC
14832673

Its a long story but i need some serious help! Earlier today

Customer Question

It's a long story but i need some serious help! Earlier today i was with my friend Kylie and we were talking about the guy that i like, Jason. she said that we should go out and i told her that i really like him and i do wanna go out with him. But then i told her about how im scared to get into another relationship because my last realationship was terrible and scared me to death (the guy hit me and punched me). After our conversation I was crying becasue i dont like talking about my last relationship. So we're walking and Jason comes up and puts his arm around me and asks me whats wrong. Kylie asked me if she could tell him and i said yeah sure but you know what youre allowed and not allowed to tell him. Instead she told him everything, including that im scared to be in another realtionship! He just said that he really likes me and was gonna ask me out but then said that he shouldnt anymore. Now he's avoiding me and i dont know why. It's not like i did anything wrong, right?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 6 years ago.

Dr. Keane :

Hi, I can help you with this question

Dr. Keane :

let me ask you first how old you are

JACUSTOMER-pa5b48is- :

16

Dr. Keane :

okay, unfortunately you are underaged and we are not allowed to work with anyone under 18, I'm sorry.