TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I have been married for 26 years. Through this time period

Customer Question

I have been married for 26 years. Through this time period I have had several affairs..both of the emotional and also complete sexual affairs that were most assurdly love based. I seem to always go for the damsel in distress. Let me first tell you that my present wife is a liscensed Mental Health Therapist..with 2 masters. definetly an intelligent woman. During our marriage we have beat ovarian cancer, have 4 wonderful children and 5 grandchildren, USAF brats so to speak....and a Father that seems to still be looking for something he's not getting in his present relationship with his wife Julie. We have been geographically separated for approx 6 years. in other words still married! Duriing the last 6 years I have dated 3women...all of which seemed to have a reason to be rescued. 6 months ago I met a woman named Mary Kay. She is 53 years old. A super lady. She knows what's its like to raise 4 sons and a daughter on a shoestring. She has been forthcoming and told me she has made many bad descisions in her life...times 4! She has had several men in her life all of which have treated her terribly, even to the point od beating her to a pulp,, to being at the end of a 45. We seem to get along great!
She doesnt expect much from me although I have provided fro her and her family from just small stuff to being present at her 3rd husbands passing...drunk himself to death. Mary Kay is a bartender at a local bar here in town. her hours were just cut in half. My wife of 26 years who still claims to be in love with me says this is the last straw. I must end this affair I dont think Im in love with her. Weighing all considerations..its probably in my best interest to really let Mary Kay go and attempt to repair my present marriage. Im 58years old. The problem is I have really fallen in love with this woman, her family, and the whole package deal!!! I need to break this off with Mary Kay..but HOW DO I ACCOMPLISH THIS without hurting her. She has mentioned on many occasions that she hasn't felt like this about anyone in over 20years...what would you suggest I do????? Julie is a wonderful woman..but can I really love her..be in love with her and she love me as she does even though I have broken her heart over many times..I can sure use another perspective
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 6 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Category Moderator on JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Best,
Walter
Moderator