TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Been in a distructive relationship for ten years, came to a

Customer Question

Been in a distructive relationship for ten years, came to a point 3 weeks ago where I ended up calling police to get my partner removed from the property as he would not leave on his own accord.
The following three days he slept outside in a car as he stated he had nowhere to go and no money (as he was not working), he ended up staying with my friends for a while, he stated he went to the police station who suggested he needed notice from myself for him to leave (mortage in my name only, although he has contributed to the mortgage), I have since informed the tax credits he is not here, and when I served the notice from myself to him he set fire to it. Please inform me what to do. I have three children, the youngest child is ours.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 5 years ago.

Are you in need of legal or relational advise?