How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistMaryAnn Your Own Question
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 1690
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
TherapistMaryAnn is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Been in a distructive relationship for ten years, came to a

Customer Question

Been in a distructive relationship for ten years, came to a point 3 weeks ago where I ended up calling police to get my partner removed from the property as he would not leave on his own accord.
The following three days he slept outside in a car as he stated he had nowhere to go and no money (as he was not working), he ended up staying with my friends for a while, he stated he went to the police station who suggested he needed notice from myself for him to leave (mortage in my name only, although he has contributed to the mortgage), I have since informed the tax credits he is not here, and when I served the notice from myself to him he set fire to it. Please inform me what to do. I have three children, the youngest child is ours.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.



Are you in need of legal or relational advise?