Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

relationships it took 18 months to make love to the women

relationships: it took 18 months to make love to the women i love it just happen nothing was planed. Is this a good thing or will she think it over and get spook. WE have talk on the phone several times since sat night, things seem normal, I just get alittle funny feeling because she is not the warm and fuzzy type, but has a good heart. we are not kids she is 55 and im 62.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

You should not be worried at all because there is nothing wrong with it taking 18 months for the two of you to be intimate, believe it or not some people wait even longer than this. So what does this mean? It means that each relationship is unique to the people involved and therefore how soon or how long they take to be intimate is just fine. Also, the best way for two people to be intimate is when it naturally just happens- then both people involved know that it was sincere and genuine. Do not be afraid to talk to her about how she felt since it was the first time the two of you were intimate and be sure to tell her how you felt as well. Relationships require continual and honest communication to remain healthy and on the same page and this is a completely normal process that all people experience in relationships.