Kristin
Kristin, Counselor
Experience:  Psychotherapist and Relationships Expert with 11+ years exp. Dating, Relationships, Marriage.
45544450

I have a very close friend who is a lady her name is jen, and

I have a very close friend who is a lady her name is XXXXX XXXXX i found out she has a very pretty best friend as well who i would like to meet her her after seeing her profile pics on facebook. but jen told me the girl is very strict when it come to meeting guys , but the gilr is a very nice girl. I really want to write her on facebook and am short of words. i need help please.

what can i write to her.??
thank you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Kristin replied 6 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question.

You could simply start by introducing yourself to her, and saying that you are good friends with Jen. Tell her a couple of things about you of interest, compliment her photos and ask her a couple of questions about her so she can respond. From there, you could ask for her number of to meet for a drink or dinner.