Jennifer
Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.
30853534

Ive Been Chatting for 2 months With Guy from Great Britain.. He

Customer Question

Ive Been Chatting for 2 months With Guy from Great Britain..
He Seems To Really Like me.. Even love me,,..
He Is Very Excepting of me I try to be Of him..

But He Was Rased Fighting in the Streets of Scotland..
In the Toughest City there.. He Was kicked out of house For Not Getting along with Moms Boyfreind.. That Thru Him into Getting into Gangs Witcxh he was the Leader..
But Know He Got in fight and Got in fight with a Cope..
I'm I Crazzy To Hold on to him.. I'm a Man Hes a Man.. He Talked about coming hear to go to school.. He Allways had doubs about becouse of his Record.. i think he May Have Ruened his Chaces of Getting a Visa
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.

Jennifer :

Hello and thanks for using Justanswer.com! I'm sorry to hear he's been involved with gangs and has had trouble with an officer. It must be difficult to not know what will happen and how this might impact your future together. What specifically is your question?

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

I Dont Know.. I Asked one of the Law People But have not heard back..

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

Yeah It Looks Like Things are uncertian for sure.. I told him.. I Beleave in him.. That I'm Still Behind him

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

Dos Thins Sound Like I Should Not Trust in Him?? And Just Go On with out him??

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

any response??

Jennifer :

It sounds like he may have some character traits that may follow him if he were to move to where you are. If he's been in trouble his whole life, that may not be a habit that is easily broken. I can't tell you whether you should stay with im or go on without him. If you do decide to continue with your plans togehter, make sure you realize how his behavior (and history) may impact you and your life. Would you be happy?

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

Yeah Ok... Well Hes Mostly Quite stay at Home Guy.. But He Dos Like to Go out sometimes.. And He Says Trouble Finds Him.. He Says He well allways be Conected to His Boys.. in England.. Yeah I'm Thinking Hes Gonna Have Cops Coming around often..

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

I'm From Middel class America I dont know This Cod of the Streets Stuff

Jennifer :

It may help if he's away from the group he tends to get into trouble with. However, with a history like his he may just find another, similar group wherever he goes. His altercation with a cop could certainly jeopardize his plans for a Visa -- was he charged with anything? At this point, you may want to continue chatting with thim the way you have to see if his behavior calms down and whether he decides to change how he lives his life (before he moves across the country for you).

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

I'm Sure About Charges .. Its Allways I ask Questions.. And five miuntes latter I'm Sure What Kind of Response I'll get sometimes.. Sometimes Hes Ok on it another Like tonight Very Frustrating..

Jennifer :

Sounds like his lifestyle isn't the only concern here...

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

And I asked Him About Something off Topic And He got Upset How can I think of That While He might go to jail Are prison.. I Told Him is Only Hope Maybe To Ask for Mercy.. Say He Respects the Judge and the Law.. Ask If He Take Councling For Anger mgmt.... But Then I had to Go to Dinner. He was offline when I got back..

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

Yeah I Think He May Be Getting Some Effects Of To Much Fighting..

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

brain wise

Jennifer :

He may certainly benefit from some anger management counseling. It will be interesting to see if that's a commitment he's willing / interested in making as it would certainly show how serious he is about changing this part of his personality.

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

Hey Jennifer..

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

I Talked to Liam About his Anger and Stuff..

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

He Wants To Stop His Fighting.. Hes Says He wants To Get a Better Understanding of His Loyalaty And Bond Boundness To His Boys Who Has Swore to Protect .. and what Has Been Getting him trouble.. He Is Afraid He well never Have a Chance to Come hear to USA..

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

But I told Him .. If he Can Go a Few Years With out trouble I'm Sure they Would Reconceder..

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

He Thought Hed Like to Be Fight and Trouble Free

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

I told him hes on the right track..

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

Just Wanted to Give you The Good News.. You Said It Would be interesting to Find out if he Would Be open to Change.. He is..

Jennifer :

I'm glad to hear it! Your support will help him through that process.

JACUSTOMER-9q1xx3ln- :

Thank You.. Yeah I think Hes Genuane.. we Are Talking About Him Helping Others To Get GED Help And Stuff If he gos in . Plus A Degree of Some soret

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
YEah I Love His Total Uneffected Masculinty..
Thats Hard to Find In Gay Men.,.