Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

Im attracted to a co-worker. A couple months ago he initiated

I'm attracted to a co-worker. A couple months ago he initiated our first (only) kiss by that being a prize in a bet. Which was very nice and intense. There has been random flirting but we do not see each other much right now. A few weeks ago he wanted to hang out and asked for my number which I happily gave him. We texted for a couple of days..pretty fun topics. It seemed to be going well. The day before he mentioned for us to hang out, I texted to confirm our "plans" and never got a reply. I only attempted to text him twice more in a period of two weeks. I have never received a reply. Now we are working closer together and it is awkward for me but he acts like nothing is different. I since deleted his number to avoid temptation. What all does this mean and what should I do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

Based on how your interactions began, I suggest talking to him about it so that you can get closure especially since he previously kissed you. Until you discuss things with him, I think it's for the best to leave his phone number deleted because he has clearly sent you mixed signals and he should explain his actions to you. If you are uncomfortable talking to him about the above, then you could consider moving on with him in a strictly professional manner only.