Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice

this is his last mail to me; its hard for me to say anything

this is his last mail to me;

its hard for me to say anything to be honest as ikeep on saying and have said i am not lookinf for a relationship and my intentions are to see you as a friend which i have always said and IF anything happens then it happens,but i dont want to gaive false hpoes

i am happy to see you and as you say "talk,laugh,find each other again

i can only say if this is nt enough or your main goal is to find more or hope for more and in the end maybe cause dissappointment or upset you emotionallly then if you find it easier foe me not to come i will accept that
as i keep on saying it has been great to find you again after so many years and in the same breath have the regrets of what was lost but also acknowlege what we have also experienced and gained as well
please that about what i am saying i am not here to hurt you but hopefully be someone in your life that makes it richer regardless on what level

we never know what will happen so i am also open to change as i always say"change is good"

help me decode this ambigues man i love

Hi JA customer and thanks for writing.

I am sorry no one was able to connect with you in chat. I read your post several times before I understood what you were asking and I hope the language barrier is not a problem and that I have understood this well.

Is your question that you are not sure what you to make of the email? If so, I believe the message is clear that your friend is saying, I do not wish an intimate relationship with you and I do not want you to expect that from me, but I would like to remain in your life as a friend. I do not think that it is ambiguous or ambivalent at all.

I am glad you said that you are open to change because if you have an intimate relationship with this man he is saying

We are not lovers any more and do not expect that from me.

I hope I can help you further on this. Please let me know what might be confusing you and I will do all I can to help you with this.

Warm regards,