Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
19260254

my girlfriend is allegedly seeing another guy,will catching

my girlfriend is allegedly seeing another guy,will catching her red handed or getting a confession from her help me accept the truth and move on easily because at the moment i have a lot of uncetainties and suspicions but she does have symptoms of a cheating woman, i feel like i can just see it by myself or hear it from her, they say the truth shall set you free so will really knowing the truth make a difference

Either scenario ought to help you move on. If you absolutely are certain that she is being unfaithful, then you've got to do what is best for you at this time. What makes cheaters- cheaters, is that their partners are not supposed to catch them in the act. You may be holding onto hope.