Cathy
Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice
25773729

Hi I want to thank you on the advice from my previous postings.

Customer Question

Hi I want to thank you on the advice from my previous postings. Yes, he turned out to be a psychopath and my daughter saw the light. However, in the meantime she has met a new person who has been very nice to her. She works and goes to college with him. He is aware of the previous situation and has offered his help with any stalking, irrational behavior. He has also taken her out to several nice places, stopped at her house, introduced her to many friends and has asked her to do things months in advance, such as concerts etc. He already has bought the tickets. Also, he is from a well known family and many people know them and have said he is very reputable. She cannot relax and enjoy this new found attention and concern. She can't get past her lack of trust and bad judgements on previous relationships--if you look at previous posts you will see her track record is not the greatest with finding good guys. She is scared she will blow this because she is so untrusting. What advice do you suggest?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.

Hi Pam and thanks for writing back to JA

I have been watching your question all day and am only responding now as its hard to say who you worked with here before or what the background of your question might be?

Can you tell us who you are worked with here at JA before or if not, please provide us with some background on your question so we can best help you from JA.

Warm regards,

Cathy

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have worked with Suzanne, Kimberly and Anna.
Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.
Okay then we will try to get one of them to respond to you. In the future when you are looking for a specific expert write TO (name of expert) in the header so we do not keep you waiting so long.
Warm regards,
Cathy