Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice

my girlfriend is or seems very satisfied with my 7 inch penis

my girlfriend is or seems very satisfied with my 7 inch penis ! but why did she tell me she has seen an 11 inch penis ?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.
Hi and thanks for writing JA

I am sorry that I missed you in chat.

I see also that your urgency is high on this so can you provide a little more information/background on this so we can best help you from here at JA?

Based solely on what you have posted, there is no way to respond to your question. There could be any number of reasons your girlfriend said this to you. Perhaps with more context provided by you, we can better understand why she said this to you.
Thanks for providing the additional information.
Warm regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
what do you need to know ?
Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.
Hi, yes it would help you know how old you both are?
How long have you been seeing each other?

In what context did your girlfriend tell you that she had seen an 11 inch penis? Was it just a casual observation? Were you arguing at the time? Do you think she told you this to hurt your feelings or make you feel inadequate? I know that you said she was satisfied with your sexual performance but it would be good to know what the conditions were at the time she made this statement.

Thanks for the additional information.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hi thank you , i am 43 and she is 52. we where doing some home improvements and it just kind of came up somehow. i dont think she meant it to hurt me or state that i was inadequate.she kind of made a joke of it and it was done. it just sit in my head now.i am a confident man with a good thing of my own :) at least thats what she says :) just dont know why she even had to tell me that?
Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.
Oh I see, I see.

Yes I completely understand. Okay, well we do know that she is not even remotely implying that you do not satisfy her and in fact, she is so comfortable with you as goes sexuality she is going to share with you this observation.

You know rationally/intellectually that she meant nothing by it but emotionally it still bothers you. Eventually, in time, it will not be so "present" for you and will not bother you as much, but in the interim try to relax and not take her comment to heart. Remind yourself that bigger is not better. As gently as I can say this----- I can also assure you that in the thousands of women I have treated over the years, very few would enjoy being sexually intimate with a man who had an 11 inch erection. :) If anything it is not exactly sexually stimulating but somewhat disturbing to think about.

I think your girlfriend was pointing this out more as an anomaly than anything else.

Let me know if you have more information to share on this or more questions to ask?
Take good care and warm regards,