Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

Is it possible to make friends at college if you start college

Is it possible to make friends at college if you start college at the age of 25 / 26?

I live in the woods now and really don't have many good friends, and I want to be social but I'm not very good at being "hip" and "witty". In fact, I'm generally nervous around people I don't know. I'm going to be going to four year university at 25 or 26 but I want to have the stereotypical college life of having good friends, going to parties, etc.

Yes, it is possible. There are many non traditional "adult learners" and it would depend on what crowd you would like to fit in. If you find yourself as more mature, you can connect with those who have similar interests to yours. You can have a good college time with those who you find things in common.