Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice

Is it because I have had discussions with him personally about

Customer Question

Is it because I have had discussions with him personally about extremely important issues (such as having witnessed along with my cousin, him over medicating his dying mother with oxycotin when his other sibblings were not there.) She passed within a week of her diagnosis.
He is a deplorable human who unfortunatelly is my father which gives him the upper hand. No father would want to assassinate his only daughter, right.
He has referred to me to other people as a "broad" and his pet name for his mother was "old bag".
What would it take for me to be able to regain my relationships with my other family members who I have consistently been there for and loved without condition?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.

Hi JA customer and thanks for writing.

If you are looking for a particular respondent you should say that in the header.

Other than that we have no idea who you are talking about or any background on this.

Can you let us know if you are directing this post to someone specifically on JA

or can you provide us with some background.

Thanks and warm wishes,