Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

How can i get my husband interested in having romantic s

Customer Question

How can i get my husband interested in having "romantic" sex?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

You've already told him what you want. Some people are more visual and you may have to show him either on a DVD of the mood you're looking for. He may not know what "romantic sex" is according to your perception. If you mean rose petals and candles or slower intercourse with more foreplay prior that.

It may help to have a longer foreplay and try different things.

The love making you're referring to may be just a sort of a routine he had fallen into. Routines can be changed. You may have to assist him in making that change. Make sure that he does not feel criticized because that may be a turn off for him.

Let him know what feels good and what does not. Have him practice that. If you do not feel that the sexual intimacy is focusing on you receiving pleasure but just on him receiving it, that is something that would have to change.