Jennifer
Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.
30853534

Okay so little sister has contacted me saying that I need to

Customer Question

Okay so little sister has contacted me saying that I need to call her and she wants to talk to me again....

My Ex DID messege me on facebook last night that she possibly got accepted to one of the better Medical Schools..... i said thats great!and nothing else

Her sister told me that. "alex you need to call her and be nice...she wants to talk to you but she thinks you dont want to talk to her...she wants to possibly get back with you and talk to you to see if yall can work things out or if you cant and that she misses you a lot and feels like she lost her best friend.....

What do I make of this????
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 3 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Jennifer : Hello again! I'm glad she's the
Customer :

I didnt get anything after im glad shes the...

Expert:  Jennifer replied 3 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Jennifer replied 3 years ago.
Sorry -- traveling right now and apparently chat mode and iPhones don't play well together.

I'm glad she's the one who reached out to you first. I think it's fine to send her an e-mail, text, or call to say "Congrats on med school!" and see where the conversation goes from there. You're certainly not begging her to come back... You have nothing to lose, right?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You are fine.....I called her....we talked for three hours....and we came to a conclusion that we just let the relationship go to crap and both did nothing to make each other feel special....me and her former best friend do not get along and she felt like it was better to get rid of them instead of dealing with me.....and we are just going to try to take it slow and see where that goes......any ideas on how to make this go through??
Expert:  Jennifer replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.