Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
19260254

here is my situation. i was in a very loving relationship for

here is my situation. i was in a very loving relationship for 4 yrs, i took care of my girlfriends daughter as well! we lived with her mom and younger sister the whole time and the rest of her family were within a mile away. our relationship was awesome but the situation we lived in drove me absoloutely crazy! i left because i just couldnt live that way and moved home! i ve realized that i still love them so much and want to spend the rest of my life with them on our own and have our own life! i always felt around her family and living like we were that the cards were always stacked against me! we never had any privacy or alone time or anything to do with just us 3 without her family being there all tha time! i was an hour from my family and my job but i wanted to be with them cause i love them so much! she says they still love me but she is hurt cause i left them! she says she wants the best for her girl and does not no if we will ever get back together!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 4 years ago.

It sounds like the situation was stressful. If you want to try and get back together, it would be best that the two of you have your own place.

She has to be able to gain your trust (since you've left in the past) You would also want to be able to manage your stress level and make some short and long term goals for the relationship. If she is willing to reconsider reunification, then the two of you ought to sit down and explore what options you may have.

It is best not to rush into this but take your time and have a clear plan as to how to proceed.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do you think she will ever understand why i left? that it wasnt because i didnt love them, and i would never hurt them! also we havent seen each other in 3 months and i want to ask her to maybe go out 2mrw! is that a bad idea if not can u give some ideas on a date! i knw going out to eat or a movie will be limited on communication
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 4 years ago.

She may be able to understand if she choses to. You've got to re initiate it to her with examples of what had happened.

You can ask her (maybe to dinner and then have coffee afterwords maybe at a coffee house where you may talk ); nothing intimate planed afterwords just taking it one step at a time.

Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience: Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I was thinking about sending her a half dozen roses today at work! It's called expression of love! Good idea or bad? Also I was thinkn maybe a walk in the park around sunset then take her to her favorite restaraunt! Good idea or bad? This is my last question
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.