Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice

A good idea on getting my ex back She never gave me a answer

A good idea on getting my ex back? She never gave me a answer why she broke up with me.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.

Hi and thanks for writing JA

While she may not have given you a reason for breaking up with you there were circumstances under which you broke up and in order for us to help you you have to share those with us.

Where did you break up?

What happened immediately before you broke up?

How old are you?

How long have you been together, etc and so on.

Thanks for the background information that we need to answer your question.

Warm regards,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
She broke up with me by text. I am 29 she is 34. She started changing about 3 weeks before we broke up. We were together around 6 months. We made plans to hang out on a thursday and she canceled them on Friday. So I ask her to please tell me what's going on with us so we can try and fix it. Then she said I am sorry I just can't do this anymore. She would tell me everyday how good I treat her how lucky she is to have me. I haven't tried contacting her for a week now. Last time she said something to me was on Friday of last week. I asked if she still loved me and she replied I still love you and miss u. Then I asked if we can talk about this. She replied later on. I been waiting for that time since Friday.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Cathy replied 6 years ago.

Hi, I am sorry I did not get back sooner. Okay so what part of what she said are you having a problem with?

Let me try and help you as best I can here.

She has quit the relationship and she is done and she is not going to give you an explanation for any number of reasons and while that is heart breaking I am still not sure why you have not figured out this? And as for getting her back? No chance and would you really want to be with someone who treats you as shabbily as she did?

Help me to help you here.

You are very young, she does not want you, she is leading you on and does not wish to deal with you. Help me to help you on this. I know you are in pain but how can we help you here?
Thanks and warm regards,