Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

I have been on several date sites but no luck getting women

Customer Question

I have been on several date sites but no luck getting women that I am attracted to. whats the problem
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.
What do you tell them that you're looking for in a partner?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I tell them I am looking for an honest descent lady. That I can trust ,that will not lie or cheat on me. And is attractive and slender built. And I am very honest,loving caring. And would never lie or cheat on anyone either.
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Even if those are dating sites, it may be better to first establish some sort of a familiarity with one another before you let them know that. If possible, communicating with them over email/text or even Skype or phone. If these women that you'd like to know better reside in your area, after you've become familiar with them, then ask them out to meet you face to face.

A person would have to see for herself what you say is honest after you get to know each other (otherwise it sounds like a sale's pitch) and you're only trying to get to know the person.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes but they r not responding to me at all. to even give me a chance to even meet them face to face
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
If they do not respond at all. How can I talk them and ever plan on meeting them face to face.
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.
If they don't respond at all, you move on and find someone else. That means they were not interested. There is always other women out there seeking partners. Perhaps you can try dating services or singles meetings versus online matching sites.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Your answer . Did not satisfy my Question. I have checked into dating sites for over two years. After doing the same thing over and over for two years. I thought I would get an aswer to a possible problem. Instead of move on to another one. That is what I have been doing for the last two years. I have went through hundreds of women with no response. And I have always been told that I am a very good looking man. So, your answer did not help me at all.