Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

If u have a crush on a straight friend n she has told u this,

If u have a crush on a straight friend n she has told u this, yet she still blushes n flirts wth u call n texts u anytime of the Everything with u all is fine until every other weekend comes when she go n visits her boy friend n she stops texting n calling, but will send a text n tell me where they r going n 4 me 2 have a good weekend. now when she returns its me all over again, what is really up with her? Is she curious, like me r confuss? I am having mix emotions.
I think she likes you and she is trying to figure out if you like her. It is almost like she has a boyfriend but that is her backup choice and now she is seeing if you like her and maybe she will dump her boyfriend. So now it is up to you to make the next move.