Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

I met a guy 6 months ago, and weve become very close lately....I

I met a guy 6 months ago, and we've become very close lately....I just found out that he is way older than what he told me in the beginning. He confessed his age to me recently....what do I do? He is older than me, but I am very attached to him....Is this a good sign that he told me the truth even though there is a 10 year age difference between us?? What must be going on in his mind about me?? Thanks for any insight!

Good Afternoon,

He may have felt insecure and fearing rejections hence, telling you about his age later in the relationship.

If he had in deed shared his age, it shows that he at least trust you and is hopeful that you won't hold the age difference or his earlier silence (about his age) against him.

It all depends on what you want to get out of the relationship. If you are in love and want to have a future or if you just want to explore the relationship but w/o any strings attached.

You do not have to make any major decisions right away. Go with the flow and see what else comes out of it.