Jennifer
Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.
30853534

hi, i just wants an answer for my question pls i text my boss

hi, i just wants an answer for my question pls? i text my boss lastnight that i think i like u personally cuz ur sharp & hunk. but i wasn't workin' with him anymore for 'bout 2 days. what does he felt or reaction 'bout it i want to know pls?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Justanswer.com!

Did he respond to the text? Or has he given you any indication in the past that he may feel the same way?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
jennifer
he didn't reply to my text. but before he speaks highly of me when i'm not around. & when he walks away i often caught him that his looking at me deeply. & when i look at him back he turns around.& his trying to copy my text. & he envite me for a drink. which it didn't happen. ive heard frm my other boss that his fed with me.on the next day after i text him & he told my vulnerable friend that i'm on a deep shit cuz i lie to him.
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
That's good that he speaks highly of you when you're not around and invited you for a drink.

I'm a little confused about why you'd be in trouble, though... What lie is he referring to?