Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

Hello. I just discovered that my fiancee of two and a half

Hello. I just discovered that my fiancee of two and a half years had posted her profile on the internet two months ago. I haven't confronted her yet and I would like to know the best way to approach this without causing hostility. I don't want to make accusations, I want answers and I want to work this out without harsh, quick decisions. Thank you...Gary
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Hi Gary,

Please clarify - she's posted her profile to indicate that she is single?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
He profile starts out, SWF, 5'1", 31,125 lbs., etc. Technically she is single, but more accurately, I think she posted her profile to indicate that she is available.  I don't want to put her on the defensive. I just want an explanation and I want to give us every chance to work this out.
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

You want to address this and really there is no way to do it than be straight forward. You can ask her open ended questions (if she gets defensive, that is her choice) You may even mention to her that someone had told you that they'd seen her profile and were wondering if you are still together.

It may not be that she's trying to appear available (if there is no option to check dating on the site) she may have just checked singe and not thought about it.

You've been with her for 2.5 years and should be able to talk to her openly. You may even ask her to add you to her facebook list (ask her if she's checked single on her profile what does she think you should indicate on yours)