Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

i have been dating a guy for three and a half years and i always

Customer Question

i have been dating a guy for three and a half years and i always said i love you but he never says it his reply is me too, too,i asked him why and he replies he is not there yet to keep hope cause he is getting there.i love him alot and i know he feels the same by just the simple and little thing he do for me.we have went through so much and it hurts but i need to know what to do ,should i hang on or just move on.
please help.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
What is it that you want from him that he is not giving you?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i guess i need to hear how he feels and sometimes want to hear the love word too,cause he give me everything else,i am also scared of loosing him.
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.

Then hold on to him if that is the worse thing he is doing to you. Keep letting him know that when he does not tell you he loves you that this causes doubt in your head. You want to know his true feelings and that is all you are asking for. So let him know that and don't rush things because he sounds like a good guy.