Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

I have been dating a married man for 2 years. He left his wife

I have been dating a married man for 2 years. He left his wife and moved in 6 weeks ago. In that 6 week he has moved out twice. Twice for 2 days and just the other day he has taken all his things out. He says he questions my committent to your relationship. He is very controling. Always saying wants to make sure its 100%.Am I to needy? HOw can I make him stop playing like a yo yo ? Will he ever commit to me? How do I make him my YO YO ? for once in our relationship   
Taking a long time to answer
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Am I to needy ? Will he ever commit to me? Will he ever stop making me be the yo yo ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
should i dump him ?
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
I highly doubt that he will commit to you based on his past behavior. I think you should move on with someone else.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
he moved his wife out . his adult childern wont speak to him because of me . He says it his turn to make him happy . was married 38 years . says he never knew a love like this excisted. completely in love with with .
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
has meet my parents. I am 46 he is 57 . and my childern . told them he loves me and will marry me . do u still think he will not commit
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
His words and actions are not congruent. I look at how a person acts rather than what comes out of their mouth. He has moved out, taken his things, has controlling behavior, and dated someone before his divorce was finalized. This does not make for good ingredients to a healthy relationship.