Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

my girlfriend got a ride from her ex boyfriend

Customer Question

my girlfriend got a ride to my house from her ex boyfriend a few months ago and i think something happend between them because she lives 15 mins away from me and i timed it and when she got to my house me and her went up to my room and we started kissing and i started fingering her and she was so wet and i asked her if something happend and she said no but a few days later i told her i was going to end it if she did not tell me what really happend and she told me first she said they kissed and i asked her again what really happend and she said he fingered her and she did not notice it and i asked again and she said he only fingered her for ten seconds and then i just told her k i believe you because i did not want to fight anymore but i got this gut feeling that one of the things she told me happend i need to know what to do please help me
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Good Morning,

Something in fact had happened (she's allowed someone who is not her boyfriend to penetrate her) Even if nothing else had happened but that, it is still something to be concerned about. Would it make a difference if she had had a full blow intercourse with him? The sexual cheating is still that- her breaking your trust.

The question is- how willing you are to forgive and move on (you said everyone makes mistakes, and if you are willing to live with that and give her another chance, then do it. If you believe that what she did is absolutely not acceptable mistake or no mistake, then figure out what would be better for you. Don't you think you've already lost her based on what she did? You won't be able to keep her if she does not want to be a loyal partner finger penetration or anything else. Even kissing someone who is not you is not appropriate.