Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.

how can i get my bf back he hasnt spoken to me in 2 week

how can i get my bf back? he hasn't spoken to me in 2 weeks
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using!

I'm afraid you might not like what I have to say... You had a boyfriend who lied to you twice then shut you out entirely and hasn't spoken to you when you tried to talk to him about it? I'm failing to see why you want him back...

With that said, it sounds like you've already explained your feelings since you've called and e-mailed. He knows what you want? If so, I think now you may want to lay low and wait to see if he tries to make any contact with you. If he doesn't, you'll know that he doesn't want to work it out and you'll at least have the closure of having told him what you're feeling and what you'd hoped to resolve together. If your e-mails haven't touched on that, you certainly could send that message and tell him you'll give him the space he obviously wants and hope that he'll give your relationship a chance to work by talking things through.