Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

hiya all, I believe my ex gf decieved me. We have been on

hiya all,
I believe my ex gf decieved me. We have been on a off for the past 7 yrs now and i believe she pretended to love me to gain my services and then pushed me away after she accomplished what she originally set out to do (i.e. get her car, a job, etc...)
She went to police 2 days to go and accused me of harrassment and wanting to get back with her. However, this is not the case and i just want the truth.
i know that all this can be proved with access to her mobile phone and social network accounts as i have court her before doing to other people what she has done to me.
I dont want any money from her, just the truth so what is the best way of going about it?

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
If what you are saying is true about her then the question I have to ask you is what in the world would make you think she would tell you the truth??? The problem is you are chasing something you are never going to get. She won't admit it because it would not benefit her to do so. Therefore, stop wasting your time on her and get her out of your life as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

is there anything i can do through the courts is my question? how would i get the courts to get access to social networks and phone info?

I know i can prove she was purly telling me she loved me and wanted to marry me purly to deceive me.

Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
You have to go to the courthouse and file a complaint with the clerk of court and then they can tell you what your options are to proceed further.