Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

I recently went on my girlfriends computer and saw a paper

I recently went on my girlfriends computer and saw a paper she had written for school in which she talks about her ex fiance. She mentions in one of the sentences "i still love him". But because of his problems she knows she cannot have a good relationship with him. She continues to say that now she believes that she is ok. They ended their relationhip in January of 2010 and we met july 2010. I love her and wish to be with her but does her statement of love in her paper give me something to worry about?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Sure she can still have feelings for him but that doesn't mean she is going to run back to him. Don't waste your energy worrying about this and instead cherish the time you have with her because after all; you are the one with her now.