Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

I am widowed from a 20 year relationship. We were together

I am widowed from a 20 year relationship. We were together since we were kids so I never learned how to socially date.

There is someone now who I am intrested in and it seems like he's intrested in me but it seems like he's a little shy. I don't know how to approach him. We rarely see each other because we work on diffrent floors in a very large building.

I don't know if I should find a reason to wonder onto his floor to his office or Call/ email him from his number that is in the company directory. Or should I just wait to see if he ask me for my number.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
Send him an email asking him out for coffee. If he accepts then you know he likes you. Don't wait for him because you might miss a good opportunity to be with a good guy.