Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

Hi, my name is Jackie and I am in a long distant relationship

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am in a long distant relationship with a guy named Gavin. I haven't meet him yet, and i have been talking to him for almost 3 years now. Now he wants me to go down there to get him and bring him home with me. He wants to be with me forver, and i dont want to lose my family during this. What do you think I should do?

Good Morning,

It would make sense if he at least meets you half way. If the two of you have never interacted face to face, it is not the wisest to have him come over and stay with you.

If there is any way that the two of you could start slowly taking trips to visit one another (even at a half way point) and learn more about your habits, etc. try to see if that is an option before you do something more drastic.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What if either of are parents wants us to be together and neither of them will drive us towards each other.? Do you think we should listen to them or listen with our hearts and be with each other>

What I think is that listening to logic versus feelings leads to better outcomes.

Depends on the distance, you may explore other means of transportation to see one another. Involving one's parents may not be the best choice.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
should i go alone on this trip down there, or should i bring someone with me.? its an 8 hour trip.
Yes, you can bring a friend (the friend does not have to hang around the two of you all of the time) but at least you'd have companion on the way there and back.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
is ok if my parents wont know about this trip? because they wont let me do anything with out telling them, and im 20 years old. do you think this will get me kicked out of my parents house or do u think they will finally understand?
You're an adult. You do what you want (whether they kick you out is not something I can guess. You know your parents better. Why would they kick you? You're an adult exploring relationships. Whatever you do, at least tell someone (if you friend does not end up going with you)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks a lot, u helped me. if i accept the answer, do i pay just the 9 dollars or its more than that?
You pay only 9 tx
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok thank you for all ur help