TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

i have been in a relationship for about 2 years and me and

Customer Question

i have been in a relationship for about 2 years and me and my bf are now living together i moved in with him about a year plus into the relationship, we were taking it slow before then so it was not a sudden move. There are other details to this but basically he said he needed space but i have no place to go but i have left the house. I can tell you more details but need to make sure this is confidential.

Will this be posted online? i hope it is private.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Suzanne replied 6 years ago.

Yes, everything on JustAnswer is done online.

Is there a way you can ask your question without giving any identifying information that would let someone figure out who you were?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
not really there is a LOT to the story and i would LOVE to keep this private as possible. If i can not do it here is there another service? Am i charged $9 for this? I have a ton of details but again because of the nature of the situation, i REALLY need to reach out to talk to someone but behind the scenes now.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello i think i am willing to do this, was told that the thread can be locked for privacy. how long can i speak to you for the time that i have paid for?
Expert:  Suzanne replied 6 years ago.
I don't know of a way to lock the thread. As long as you don't click on the ACCEPT button, you won't be charged. I will send a message to the moderators to make sure you aren't charged.