Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

My question is If I look at Internet girlie sites, should

My question is: If I look at Internet girlie sites, should I expect my wife to like this or not? We have looked at a few sites together over the years to get her aroused because she had libido problems (ortho and depo caused this). We even bought a 3-tape VHS "Better Sex Video" library to watch and watched it many times to help her get going.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

You shouldn't expect her to like it because there is a big difference between watching better sex videos and girlie sites even if she has previously sporadically looked at girlie sites. However, I think you could ask her what does she think about watching girlie sites to see how she feels and to determine if she would like to watch them or not. If she responds positively, then I would ask her to consider watching them with you.