Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience:  PHD LPC

I want to know who he sees every morning at 9 00-1130 his cell

Customer Question

I want to know who he sees every morning at 9:00-1130 his cell phone # XXXXX Im his handicapped wife who is left all alone 7 days a week and he is always nicer when he returns or doing laundry.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 6 years ago.
Hi, I am sorry that you are alone all the time and aren't trusting of what you husband is doing. I would suggest you ask him first and if he says nothing or won't answer you, then find outside help in terms of counseling, ideally for both of you. If he won't agree to go with you, find a way to go yourself, ask someone to take you. No one who is handicapped should be left alone 7 days a week. Call your local mental health or social services agency and ask what you can do. Spying isn't going to make you feel any better, it would only serve to hurt one or both of you.
Please click accept and leave feedback.