Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

I have been speaking to a girl who is introduced to me by a

Customer Question

I have been speaking to a girl who is introduced to me by a mutual friend. As there were some common things we grew close very quickly and started speaking through out the night like 3-4 hrs some days

I also showed great love towards her and finally proposed. She denied evry gently and said u r a very very good frind.

That night I said to her that I dont want to speak to her anymore inorder to forget her. She tried very hard to convince me to continue speaking. After 2 hrs she said she liked me a lot but could not proceed because her parents would not agree due to our different religions.

I wished her all the best and next day she said she will think again and that she needs time...she tried to speak to me and gave lot of missed calls

She is more beautiful than me......But I am intelleginet..look average...good job and have great love.....

What should i do to win her???
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

Based on what she has told you the best thing to do is to be patient with her so that she can continue to work through the concerns she has with her parents. Let her know by sending her a short text or email that you respect her request to have time and that you will give her time and that you will be there for her when she is ready. Then let her contact you when she is ready and when she does contact you continue to be genuinely honest, sincere, supportive, and understanding towards her. This seems like the best way to win her over.