TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

I found out a few months ago that my husband was having an

Customer Question

I found out a few months ago that my husband was having an emotional affair. He swore i was just a call or two and he would not talk to her again. (past girlfriend from 14 years "ago)Now I found out that he is even asking her to move near his work and have an affair. I am so hurt and embarrassed, His co workers and his brother know, His brother wants it to end because he uses his phone to call her. He has lied before, how do I put a stop to it? should I call him out on it < I feel like if I make him call her in front of me and put an end to it , it may. Help
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 6 years ago.
This is Joan and I am a Moderator:
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when, for example:

1. The question may be unclear.
2. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained adequately online.
3. The Experts that are online are simply unable to answer your question.
4. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.
Please feel free to re-word your question [or increase the price] if you feel that may be the reason. [Of course, you are not required to increase the price.]

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I would like to know what is the best way to handle this situation or if It will play itself out . It hasn't played itself out for 6 months. How have your other clients been successful in this situation? I call this emotional infidelity. It is all new to me and am not sure how to handle it. thank you, Judith