Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

Is there a reason my wife always wants to have sex I am 26

Is there a reason my wife always wants to have sex? I am 26 and she is 24 and we have been married for six years. I am somewhat reluctant at times, but she is always in the "mood". There must be something wrong with me but I want to give my wife a happy relationship and not ruin it for her. Is there a possible explanation for this?

Good Morning,

There is nothing wrong with you. Loving relationships extend beyond sexual intimacy.

Her behavior can be due to hormonal reasons (women who have a higher level of testosterone can have higher libidos)

Another possibility may be that it makes her feel emotionally connected. She ma also be "addicted" to the act because it releases feel good chemicals such as dopamine and oxytocin.