Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

my best friend and i are very close and have been intimate

my best friend and i are very close and have been intimate for the past year, i love him more then a friend but he says he loves everybody but cares for me more then he cares for others, everyone tells us we look cute together and we spend time together almost everyday i dont know what to do
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Good Morning,

Partners can rely and trust one another. That is what makes a relationship strong.

As far as not knowing what to do- you've been intimate. That is when a friendship turns to something more.

If the two of you have mutual feelings, the you can decide how you want things to go on. If on the other hand you do not feel ready and want to explore other options, then that is another venue for you.

If you lose him as a partner you may also lose the friendship.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
the other problem is that he does in fact have a girlfriend who lives out of the united states and he tells me things like i would be the perfect girlfriend for him and things like that and when i talk to other guys he gets all deffensive and mad but then says we are not dating so i can do whatever i want.