Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

we been toghter more 15 years me boy friend we good but only

we been toghter more 15 years me boy friend we good but only thing upset he can be 6 months or more i told him i don;t like this he keep doing excpecial we not togethrer far from each other
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

I understand what you have written, what question may I answer for you?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
to angela
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

to angela as i said me and myboyfriend we been 15 years more i want know how i change him this matter always upset for long time this time worth even his family no answer phopne we very far from each other oversesa

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
why you not ansewr now fast if you not ansewr my question want money back
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
If I understand your question correctly, you want to know how to change him being upset for a long time? If this is the case, ask him (-via telephone or writing a letter since he is overseas) why is it that he stays mad so long? Ask him does he feel disrespected, betrayed, etc. and discuss his answers together and decide together ways that you can both move pass him being angry so long. Be sure that he understands you area asking him these questions because you love him and want to help him work through this.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i don't like the answer this question for people just close each other my sitution different because no answer thre phone i don;t like every day ring nobody answer even his family how i can change him to aviod to stop doing that this been long time since i know him i need stonr decidecion because i cant get him
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
need to answer my question professional
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
just any one can do that i need professinoal answer
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
listen your advice not good enough for me as i said he doesnot like to answer phone or anyone to speak to me my why that happened why you people change even relationship been long time any reason why and how i can deal with problem
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Again, he has to choose to let you in and you cannot force him to. Until he chooses to let you in, you will not be able to help him. You can only control your behavior and actions.