Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

My husband asks me questions constantly. Do you want this,

My husband asks me questions constantly. Do you want this, what are you watching, do you have plans for the day, etc. I understand that to communicate some questions are necessary, but 90% of communication is too much. Can you tell me what this is about? It feels codependent, annoying.

Good Afternoon,

The speculations of what this may be is - 1/he has some sort of anxiety/OCD, 2/Dependent personality disorder, 3/had made a habit out of this/does not want to be bothered making choices himself.

Try to continue to set some limits with him, it may help to ignore him at times or ask him to come up with the answer himself.

Emotional Vampires: Dealing With People Who Drain You Dry by Albert J. Bernstein (Paperback - Mar. 22, 2002)