Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.

Hi. Could you help please I was in love with my exboyfriend.

Hi. Could you help please? I was in love with my exboyfriend. We broke up on may 30. I text him a few times since then. I told him I miss him. He text back. I'm lonely too but we made eachother depressed. I also told him that I think I made a mistake, and he text back, it was the right decision, we were both unhappy. I haven't seen him in a month nor heard from him. What is your opinion. I haven't made any contact in 2 weeks. Thank you!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using!

I'm sorry to hear about your break up. Do you want my honest opinion? His responses tell me it's over. If he had any interest in working things out and trying again, you would have heard from him by now -- particularly since he knows you think it was a mistake. If he contacts you, then you could ask if he's having second thoughts. In the meantime, I think his actions speak louder than words. Again, I'm sorry things didn't work out. I hope you find someone who gives you the love you deserve!