Jennifer
Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.
30853534

How do I kiss Hi, I am tongue tied meaning I have a short

How do I kiss ? Hi, I am tongue tied meaning I have a short frenulum. I can't really stretch my tongue to far. Barely of my teeth. I've avoided kissing because of this. I have a new boyfriend. I've told. How do I know if I can french kiss? I know I can't put my tongue in his mouth. I am sure he could put his in mine. is there a way to know if you can french kiss? Is there a way to open mouth kiss with no tongue? He asked if it would be okay if his hands were on my bottom while we kissed. Is that too much for a first time kissing?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Justanswer.com!

There is no rule for how you should / shouldn't kiss. While some people enjoy French kissing that involves using tongues, others don't! Know that there is a lot of intimacy to be had without being able to extend your tongue in the way you're describing. Your question regarding whether it's appropriate for him to fondle during a first kiss is entirely up to you. Are you comfortable with that behavior? If so, it's absolutely acceptable. If not, then don't be afraid to tell him that it's something you'd like to work up to over time. Having those kinds of conversations will only strengthen your bond and ability to talk about private pleasures. When you do kiss him, go slowly, be gentle, use your lips to feel your way through it and trust your instincts! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised (and so will he!) Good luck!