Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

I went out with this guy for two months and It started extremely

I went out with this guy for two months and It started extremely well. we had so so so many in common and it seems like we were really going to be good couple. unfortunately, the last two weeks of the dating went wrong by me picking on him, trying to control and not being appreciative. because of my past, I think I panic. I tried to get more attention by nagging and picking on him. The last time, I made comment about his favorite game and turned him off but he still called me to go to game with me and I was on my period and let all emotion took over and started fight. he didn't contacted me and he said he wanted to reevaluate. I contacted him and he said he wanted to think about it and our conversation sounded like it is over. I asked him for second chance or let me explain and apologize but he didn't want to. he said he will be get back to me with second chance answer. I don't know what I have to do, I know I made mistake and put my guards up. How can I fix this or he even gonna call
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

I don't know if he will call you, however, the way you could try to fix this is by asking him to meet with you and to talk about the things that have caused your relationship to be in its current state. Discuss each action you have taken which had a negative impact on him and then ask him how would he have preferred you to handle the situation. After discussing all of the incidents and how he would have preferred you to have handled the situation, then ask him to give you another chance. Also, tell him that when you handle a situation in a way that has a negative impact on him, that you need him to tell you how he would have preferred for you to handle it so that you can change your behavior. Communication is vital for relationships to survive.
Angela, Counselor
Experience: n/a
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Angela,
Thank you so much for your previous answer. I gave him his space, i even asked texted him the apology and I got call back. But unfortunately he didn't want to meet up and didn't want to tell me what caused the relationship problems. He sounded so sure that we weren't match and He mentioned that he saw enough and we won't work. I told him that I acted out of authencity in last two weeks because of fear of getting hurt but he said all my actions were acts and fake. I asked about all good times and chemistry but he said they were all my acts. They weren't real and his answer was a definite no. I sent him an email after that I explained everything again. It might sound weird to you but in 31 years I never had connections and chemistry with anybody like him. I found some articles about how to get him back and systems which help to do so. I want to ask you, according to your experience; is there any possibility that he comes back if I follow any system. like showing up at places he goes, or ..... I have very hard time to deal with this an dunfortunately I still have very strong hope. I really want to try again and be myself and go with the fellow. I really don't understand why he is so stubborn, or even sounded hate me so much. It is very weird that my hope won't go away or hasn't been faded . Would you please give me your honest opinion according to your experience or if he migh come back, hoe I can attract him back. I really apreciate it.
Expert:  Angela replied 4 years ago.
There is a chance that he could come back if he changes his feelings about you and decides to give you another chance. However, there is no system that makes him come back. Also, I would caution you against doing things that the systems you read about suggest, such as showing up at places he goes to if you normally would not be there apart from him because this could cause him to resent you and have other increased negative feelings towards you. At this point based on all you have written, I am sorry that he is not interested in having a relationship with you. If there is any chance of attracting him back on your end, it would be best to have a platonic friendship with him if he is interested in one and maybe down the road it could lead to an intimate relationship. However, before you ask him this, I think you need to give him space due to your recent interactions with him. After maybe a week or two you with no communication, unless he initiates, then you could inquire if he is interested in having a platonic friendship with you and don't mention anything about the past anymore because you have told him more than once and he knows how you feel about the past.
Angela, Counselor
Experience: n/a