Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

i recently seperated from my wife and got back together and

i recently seperated from my wife and got back together and she has feelings for another man what can i do
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

The best option would be to go to marriage counseling especially since she has feelings for another man and to work through those issues. However, if marriage counseling is not an option you could try doing intimacy exercises together to help you both grow closer. Here is a book that you could buy which gives details about the exercises, click here Also, you could check your local library to see if it has a copy available for free check out. Communication is important in order for you both to be on the same page. I recommend sitting down together and discussing the short term goals you both would like to reach in your marriage (-for example, having a special night out once a week together) and then discuss how you can both achieve those goals. Additionally, be sure to treat her in the way that you want to be treated. For example: be extra nice to her and do things that you know she really likes such as making her favorite meal or taking her out to her favorite restaurant, surprising her with tickets to an event she really wants to go to, and etc. Encourage her to do the same things for you because all of this helps to make growing closer to one another even easier. You can also read this article for additional ideas and tips to further bond with your wife, click here.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you this should help its really hard im trying to change alot of things for our future
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Your welcome and I hope everything works out for both of you.