Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

I just started seeing this guy and were not officially dating.

I just started seeing this guy and we're not officially dating. But, I'm pretty sure that he is also seeing another girl and neither of us are supposed to know about the other because we don't have any mutual friend. Do I confront him about this and make him choose or should I just be fine because we aren't technically together. He's still really sweet and we talk a lot but now it's not as much as we used to in the beginning. I'm really unsure of what to do.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

If you are not technically dating, then it doesn't really seem fair to confront him about it and it could scare him off from you (-he could think why is she questioning me about this when we aren't even dating?). However, if in fact you would like to officially be dating one another, then you could discuss being an official and exclusive couple with him and then bring it up at this time if you still want to.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What would be a good way of going about asking if he wants to become exclusive with one another?
One way you could do this is by arranging to spend some time with him and plan a picnic for both of you or just go for a nice long walk at the park. During this time as you both talk to one another, you could mention how much fun the two of you have when you spend time together and how much you enjoy it. Then see how he responds to your statement. If he agrees, then you could ask him how would he feel about being exclusive with one another?