Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

we are having marriage issues, my wife is involved with someone,

we are having marriage issues, my wife is involved with someone, my wife initiated marriage therapy,I want us to work things out, my wife probably has other ideas, will the Marriage therapy work. We plan to go to in Palo Alto.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

There is no guarantee as to whether or not the marriage therapy will work. However, your wife initiated marriage therapy and you are both willing to go to marriage therapy, therefore, it could work due to you both being willing to go. Ultimately, the success of the marriage therapy will be contingent upon how much both of you put into it during your sessions and outside of your sessions, so yes it could work.