Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

Locked For Privacy

Customer Question

my husband cheated on me. he said he did not have sex with th lady because of er dysfuction and did not want to be enbarrassed. this was his ex who lives in vegas. they had been talking, texting etc. and she was emailing pictures. he said she is married but they were texting 1am to 3am in morning while he was in vegas he said they had dinner and he shook her hand and kissed her on the jaw. the text messages were very intimate from both. i can't belive anything he emailed her and told her he was glad there actions did not become sexual, she agreed. they both agreed not to contact each other anymore.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Good Evening,

Whether sexual intimacy took place or not, you feel betrayed and probably shocked in regard to his actions.

Trying to talk to him is a good first step as long as you believe that he is going to be honest and take responsibility for his behaviors.

You would want to find out what may have led to this on his part.

Why is he sacrificing the marriage at this stage in your relationship, what he is willing to do to ensure such things wont happen again and what are his expectations of the marriage at this point.